DIY Wax Clear
*All Paint Sales Are Final*
4 oz Jar
13.5 oz Jar
1. Allow DIY Paint to dry completely before applying wax. (15 minutes to a few hours.)
2. Use wax brush or lint free cloth to evenly apply a thin layer of wax. (Surface may appear uneven or translucent)
3. Allow to dry overnight. (Surface will even out)
4. After wax has dried, buff to a beautiful hard sheen with a soft cloth.
5. Finished surfaces should be kept free of moisture and extreme use for a week or more, to fully cure or harden.
DO NOT FREEZE!
ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.